- This event has passed.
ESSKA Congress – European Society for Sports Traumatology, Knee Surgery and Arthroscopy
May 4, 2016 - May 7, 2016€750
ESSKA looks forward to welcoming you at its biennial Congress in Barcelona and invites you to become part of their growing community.
The upcoming ESSKA Congress 2016 will focus on basic science and clinical practice of Orthopaedics, Traumatology and Sports Medicine. Other topics such as rehabilitation and return to the sport will be of interest. The congress will offer a great platform from which to share new ideas and innovations regarding the treatment of our patients. The amount of interaction between presenters and audiences will be increased and will highlight discussion as a most valuable part of the meeting.
- 3 ½ meeting days with an average of 40 sessions per day
- Highlight Lectures – Details
- Pre-course (cadaver lab): Knee & Shoulder
- 23 Instructional Course Lectures (ICL) – Details
- Debates and interactive case discussions
- Live surgical demonstrations (AFAS, EKA and ESA)
- Free Paper Sessions with over 230 scientific papers
- Star Paper Session
- Symposia and Key Note Lectures
- Affiliated Societies‘ Sessions
- Sports Medicine Comprehensive Review Course (full day)
- PT programme
- European Resident programme (FORTE)
- Nurse course (Spanish) – Details
- Electronic poster presentations
- Industrial exhibition, and lunch time workshops
- European CME accreditation