- This event has passed.
ESRA Spring Monothematic Meeting – The European Society of Regional Anaesthesia and Pain Therapy (ESRA)
April 11, 2016 - April 15, 2016€950
ESRA Spring Monothematic Meeting will take place at Conrad Algarve, Almansil, Portugal from 11th – 15th April 2016.
- After participating in this educational event, learners should be able to:
- Address individual needs in compliance with their Continuous Professional Development (CPD) plan.
- Discuss new developments in the area of obstetric anesthesia.
- Describe knowledge of all aspects of pregnancy, delivery and anesthesia.
- Enhance dialogue between clinicians and researchers in the field of obstetric anesthesia as a means of further developing individual expertise.
- Develop individual expertise in the field of obstetric anesthesia through lectures and discussions.
Located in the stylish Quinta do Lago, Conrad Algarve is nestled within two thousand acres of idyllic landscape in the Ria Formosa National Park. The hotel allows guests an opportunity to enjoy an exceptional and bespoke experience offering a true opportunity to immerse into the Algarvian culture. Discover stunning beaches and exclusive opportunities at one of the world’s favourite luxury destinations.