- This event has passed.
ESRA Pain Cadaver Workshop – The European Society of Regional Anaesthesia and Pain Therapy (ESRA)
February 18, 2017 @ 7:30 AM - 7:00 PM€575
The target audience is clinical practitioners and residents/research fellows that are practicing pain management.
The charming Austrian mountain town of Innsbruck is much more than a mere winter ski destination. It’s also a vibrant cosmopolitan city with more than 100,000 residents, and the capital of the stunning alpine region of Tyrol. Innsbruck does a superb job blending outdoor recreation with historic and cultural attractions.
After participating in this educational event, learners should be able to:
- Address individual needs in compliance with their Continuous Professional Development (CPD) plan.
- Enhance their practical knowledge in the medical field of pain management.
- Evaluate the intervention at the sacroiliac joint and caudal epidural injection.
- Participate in a dialogue between clinicians and researchers in the field of pain management as a means of further developing individual expertise.
- Compare different ultrasonography, Fluoroscopy and Anatomy of the neck, the lumbosacral spine and the trunk.