- This event has passed.
ESRA Cadaver Workshop – The European Society of Regional Anaesthesia and Pain Therapy (ESRA)
May 13, 2016 - May 14, 2016€820
The target audience is clinical practitioners and residents/research fellows that are practicing anesthesiology and pain management.
After participating in this educational event, learners should be able to:
- Address individual needs in compliance with their Continuous Professional Development (CPD) plan
- Enhance their practical knowledge in the medical field of anaesthesia and pain management
- Illustrate the landmarks and ultrasonography for peripheral nerve blocks
- Enhance dialogue between clinicians and researchers in the field of regional anaesthesia and pain management as a means of further developing individual expertise
- Evaluate the toxicity of local anaesthetics and the role of PNB in postoperative pain management
- Evaluate different approaches the practice of nerve blocks of the lumbar plexus and sacral plexus
The charming Austrian mountain town of Innsbruck is much more than a mere winter ski destination. It’s also a vibrant cosmopolitan city with more than 100,000 residents and the capital of the stunning alpine region of Tyrol. Innsbruck does a superb job blending outdoor recreation with historic and cultural attractions.