- This event has passed.
ESCRS Winter Meeting – European Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgeons
February 26, 2016 - February 28, 2016$400
ESCRS 2016 Winter Meeting in Athens is organised in between 26 February 2016 and 28 February 2016.
The Congress place will be Megaron Congress Centre.
Founded in 1991, the ESCRS is Europe’s leading organisation for cataract and refractive surgeons and is at the forefront of developments in anterior segment surgery. You will find the chance to uncover the most popular breakthroughs in Medical, Eyesight, Health Care, Surgery, Ophthalmology and Refractive Surgery at this major Congress.
There will be a lot of learning opportunities, including:
- Annual Cornea Day
(Organised by ESCRS and EuCornea)
- Basic Optics Course
- Cataract Surgery Didactic Course
- Cornea Didactic Course
- Hellenic Society of Intraocular Implant and Refractive Surgery Symposium
- Refractive Surgery Didactic Course
- Surgical Skills Training Course
- Young Ophthalmologists Programme
And much more!