- This event has passed.
Endodontics for General Dentists: Advanced, Practical and Comprehensive Lecture and Workshop – The University of Florida
March 4 @ 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM$329
This course is tailored for novice and experienced general dentists and will review:
- Endo diagnosis (including 3D imaging), anesthesia (including hot teeth), access preparation and locating and instrumenting canals (including calcified and MB2) more efficiently and how to reduce file fractures, intra-canal medication, single vs. multiple appointment endo, warm predictable obturation and use of analgesics and antibiotics in endodontics.
- The recent and significant advances in endodontic protocols and armamentaria.
- The pros and cons, including clinical and financial ROI, of many new endodontic techniques and instruments.
The program will be very engaging, honest and include high quality 2D and 3D visuals and many High Definition clinical videos.
After attending this program the attendee should be able to:
- Know how to diagnose, endo access, locate canals and instrument more efficiently and safely using the latest generation of armamentaria.
- Understand the many fundamental and advanced aspects of endodontic treatment that every dentist should know.