- This event has passed.
Endocrinology for Primary Care – Medical Education Resources (MER)
November 11, 2016 - November 13, 2016$795
Over the years, more than 170,000 of your colleagues have evaluated MER’s programs. They agree that MER delivers the best in continuing medical education. MER is an accredited provider of continuing medical education credits.
Upon completion of this program, participants should be better able to:
- Describe and tailor treatment strategies for Type 1 and Type 2 diabetes
- Review the diagnostic criteria and therapeutic approaches to osteoporosis and other calcium-related disorders
- Interpret the diagnostic criteria for dyslipidemia and design individualized treatment plans
- Describe the pathophysiology surrounding obesity and counsel patients on the various weight management strategies including patient selection criteria for surgery
- Discuss current diagnostic and treatment approaches to thyroid nodules and disorders