- This event has passed.
Dermatology for Primary Care – Medical Education Resources (MER)
June 16, 2017 - June 18, 2017$795
Over the years, more than 170,000 of your colleagues have evaluated MER’s programs. They agree that MER delivers the best in continuing medical education. MER is an accredited provider of continuing medical education credits.
Upon completion of this program, participants should be better able to:
- Review the diagnostic principles and treatment options for dermatitis, papulosquamous disorders, as well as viral, fungal, and bacterial infections.
- Describe the stepwise approach for the diagnosis and treatment of acne and acneiform eruptions.
- Identify cutaneous findings that serve as surrogates of internal diseases.
- Differentiate benign and malignant skin tumors and employ appropriate in-office procedures.
- Discuss strategies for appropriate sun protection measures.