- This event has passed.
CT Prep and Exam Review – Advanced Health Education Center (AHEC)
September 17, 2016 - September 18, 2016$389
The CT Prep and Exam Review Course will be held during September 17-18, 2016 at the Embassy Suites Hotel Detroit Metro Airport, Detroit, Michigan, USA.
- CT Instrumentation (Including: Radiation Physics and Informatics)
- CT Physics (Including: Reconstruction, Data Acquisition, Image Display, and Processing with Post-Processing)
- CT Image Quality (Including Artifacts)
- Patient Care (Including Radiation Safety)
- CT Procedures
- CT Anatomy and Pathology
Structured Education Requirements
Beginning January 1, 2016, candidates for post-primary certification and registration are required to document completion of structured education related to the content specifications.
Educational activities must meet the following requirements:
- the educational activities must be distributed among current ARRT content specifications for this discipline;
- the total number of hours must equal at least 16; and
- at least one hour of structured education must be related to each of the following content areas:
- Patient Care and Safety
- Imaging Procedures
- Physics and Instrumentation
The verbage above is pulled directly from the ARRT’s Structured Education and Clinical Experience Requirements. The course includes the current ARRT content specifications for CT and includes at least one hour of structured education in patient care and safety, imaging procedures, and physics and instrumentation.