- This event has passed.
Core VI: Coronoplasty and Case Finishing – Critical Steps For Neuromuscular Success – LVI Global
November 7, 2016 - November 9, 2016$3,995
Core VI is intended to teach you a simple, incredibly precise 1-2-3 clinical technique for refining occlusion on natural dentition, occlusal appliances, and prosthetic restorations. Occlusal techniques do not have to be complex – just precise. The simplicity and precision of the techniques taught in this course are made possible by sound scientific and technological breakthroughs that will absolutely amaze you!
This program has been designed as a hands-on experience to teach clinical management of micro occlusal forces on natural and prosthetic dentitions. Participants will first practice the step-by-step coronoplasty procedure on laboratory models, followed by hands-on clinical experience adjusting occlusion on natural dentition and/or an occlusal appliance.
You will be presented information regarding the knowledge and tools to adjust occlusion to microns, rather than millimeters. This is an absolute must program for any dentist managing aesthetic and complex occlusal cases.
The Objectives of this course are for the participant to be able to:
- Recognize the difference between bruxers and clenchers.
- Determine what surfaces to precisely adjust.
- Incorporate groove, spheroid and point for ideal anatomy and function.
- Determine how to direct forces in the tooth long axis.
- Provide freedom of entry to a stable centric occlusion.
- Identify when to equilibrate and when to build an occlusal appliance.
- Identify Parafunction.
- Establish cusp/fossae contacts.
- Take the torque out of occlusion.
- Identify micro pre-maturities.
- Utilize occlusal troubleshooting.