- This event has passed.
Core V: Comprehensive Aesthetic Occlusal Reconstruction – Rehabilitation Begins! – LVI Global
August 24, 2016 - August 26, 2016$8,995
This course is a part of the Core Continuum programme, developed by the LVI Global, which consists of seven courses that serve as the roadmap for success on the path to becoming a Full Mouth Doctor.
This six-day, live-patient treatment program is designed to show you how life changing your dentistry can be. This course addresses the handling of more complex cases (bruxers, restoring vertical dimension, restoring severely dark teeth without subgingival margins, creating biologic pontics that appear to be growing out of tissue, etc.) treating a function as well as aesthetics.
Perhaps the most important aspect of the program is; understanding why cases succeed, why they fail and how to prevent that failure before it happens. You are expected to leave with an understanding of why so many people need this type of treatment. Fine tune your skill and take your cases from good to outstanding.
The Objectives of this course are for the participant to be able to:
- Manage difficult cases such as bruxers, restoration of vertical dimension, and restoring severely dark teeth.
- Address problems associated with a need for occlusal stabilization.
- Define and utilize techniques for subtle porcelain contouring and chair-side customization before and after final placement.
- Implement management principles, case presentation skills, and good diagnosis and treatment planning.
- Identify appropriate marketing procedures for your practice.
- Define advanced cosmetic and soft tissue procedures with all-tissue laser technology.
- Educate team and patients about the power of TMD Dentistry.
Live Patient Treatment Program
You are required to bring a patient of record from your practice. Recommended cases are a full upper arch with a vertical bite change with the upper arch to be finished in Core V and the lower arch stabilized in a lower fixed orthotic and finished at or after Core VII. Your proposed case must be reviewed by the Clinical Director before acceptance. Your case will be completed under the guidance of a clinical instructor.