- This event has passed.
Core III: Mastering Dynamic Adhesion in Complex Reconstructive Cases – LVI Global
September 29, 2016 - October 1, 2016$4,495
This course is a part of the Core Continuum programme, developed by the LVI Global, which consists of seven courses that serve as the roadmap for success on the path to becoming a Full Mouth Doctor.
Adhesion is among the fastest changing part of our profession – getting more predictable and more reliable, but you must know how to use the newer materials if you want to deliver exceptional care. Come to LVI and experience the program built from the life’s work of Dr. Ron Jackson and the decades of clinical experience of Dr. Mark Duncan and Dr. Ed Suh. Powerful and exciting, this course will change your life!
This is a three-day, live-patient treatment course in the conservative restoration of posterior teeth using the latest aesthetic materials that are placed in functional harmony.
Direct and indirect restorations, materials science/choices and the principles of adhesion are covered in depth.
The Objectives of this course are for the participant to be able to:
- Define contemporary adhesives and biomechanics of adhesion.
- Define the selection process and correct use of adhesives based on the procedure being performed and the restorative material used.
- Identify the indications/contraindications for direct resin as well as aesthetic inlays/outlays.
- Utilize simplified and predictable placement techniques for these restorations.
- Discuss metal -free crown materials, what to use and how to use it, cement or bond.
- Define effective marketing and communication skills that are necessary to develop a successful aesthetic restorative practice.
- Direct team members to implement change in the evolving practice.
- Develop the patient’s understanding of the importance and principles of Neuromuscular Dentistry.