- This event has passed.
Core I: Advanced Functional Physiologic Dentistry – LVI Global
November 30, 2016 - December 2, 2016$3,495
Core I encompasses the core of the LVI philosophy in occlusal concepts, dental practice, and life. This program is designed to start you on a path to greater understanding and enjoyment of your profession! An exciting three-day, hands-on program that demonstrates how to evaluate which cases to treat and how to gain treatment acceptance from your patients using advanced restorative dentistry.
You have patients in your practice RIGHT NOW that can benefit from these concepts; you have the opportunity to change their lives starting the day you return to your office!
The Objectives of this course are for the participant to be able to:
- Develop a practice free from the influence of insurance.
- Recognize what cases are dangerous to restore cosmetically.
- Identify the underlying cause of malocclusion and its importance.
- Identify why Class 2 and Class 3 malocclusions develop.
- Discuss which cases may require additional multidisciplinary treatment to ensure success.
- Define dental related musculoskeletal signs and symptoms.
- Understand why & how to take a physiologic bite and its relationship to the rest of the body.
- Introducing the new Tag Bite.
- Eliminate Bruxism/Grinding in almost every case!
- Develop skills to eliminate chronic pain that no other health provider can.
- Understand the bite positions related to a headache, neck pain, and back pain.
- Most importantly learn to love what you do for a living!
This course is a part of the Core Continuum programme, developed by the LVI Global, which consists of seven courses that serve as the roadmap for success on the path to becoming a Full Mouth Doctor.