- This event has passed.
Cole Eye Institute Imaging Summit
August 9, 2016 @ 7:00 AM - 6:00 PM$175
The Cole Eye Institute Imaging Summit is a CME course focusing on new advances in diagnostic imaging with hands-on sessions. Attendees will be able to discuss current topics in OCT and other diagnostic modalities with a faculty of distinguished peers.
The learning objectives of this educational symposium are to:
– Use imaging technologies optimally to diagnosis and manage eye diseases
– Describe use of retinal imaging biomarkers for diagnosis and patient management
– Select ophthalmic imaging technology appropriately and accurately interpret images
Comprehensive ophthalmologists, retina specialists, optometrists, nurses, technicians, ophthalmic photographers, and others.
- Practical guidance on the full range of clinical OCT and other imaging technologies in diagnosis and treatment of retinal and vitreoretinal diseases, choroidal diseases, glaucoma, and anterior segment pathologies
- Innovations and technological advancements in ophthalmic imaging technologies
- Use of retinal imaging biomarkers