- This event has passed.
Cleveland Clinic Nephrology Update
October 20, 2016 - October 22, 2016$1,149
By Attending, You Will Be Able To:
- Review normal physiology and pathologic disturbances of acid-base and electrolytes.
- Discuss the concept of quality as it pertains to acute kidney injury support and review management strategies of kidney damage associated with surgery.
- Summarize data from the SPRINT trial on blood pressure levels as they relate to recommendations for patients with chronic kidney disease.
- List diagnostic signs and symptoms of fibromuscular dysplasia and explain how the diagnosis is often missed.
- Describe pathologic manifestations, diagnosis, and challenges of managing various primary and secondary kidney diseases.
Who Should Attend?
This activity is designed for nephrologists, cardiologists, intensive care specialists, internists, and other practicing health care professionals who desire an update on pathogenesis and treatment of kidney diseases, hypertension, fluid and electrolyte disorders, acid-base disturbances, end stage renal failure, critical care nephrology, transplant, and related conditions.