- This event has passed.
Cleveland Clinic Masters’ Approach to Critical Limb Ischemia Symposium
April 17, 2016 - April 18, 2016$550
This multidisciplinary MAC symposium offers specialists a comprehensive review of epidemiology, pathology, diagnosis, and treatment of critical limb ischemia and wound care. Engaging case-based discussions on assessment, best technical approaches, tibiopedal access-ultrasound/ flouroscopic guided access, medical therapy, and atherectomy, along with live case demonstrations, will offer attendees an opportunity to learn from experts in the field.
Attendees will also be able to acquire valuable skills during a hands-on arterial ultrasound workshop, and an ultrasound guided tibiopedal access cadaveric lab.
By Attending, You Will Be Able To:
- Summarize the current knowledge of the epidemiology and evaluation of critical limb ischemia (CLI) and wound assessment
- Describe the current state of perfusion assessment and non-invasive imaging in CLI
- Identify current and future medical treatments for CLI and describe their most appropriate uses in clinical practice
- List and select appropriate surgical and endovascular options for management of patients with CLI
- Critically assess options for chronic total occlusions including those of the superficial femoral artery and tibial vessels
- Perform successful tibiopedal access using ultrasound and fluoroscopic guidance
- Describe a cost-effective approach to lower extremity revascularization and wound care
Who Should Attend?
Physicians, nurses, physician assistants, and health care professionals in vascular surgery, podiatry, interventional cardiology, interventional radiology, internists, endocrinologists, and wound care specialists who are involved in the care of patients with critical limb ischemia will benefit by attending this symposium.