- This event has passed.
Cleveland Clinic Annual Intensive Review of Internal Medicine
June 5, 2016 - June 10, 2016$1,390
The symposium will be conducted by distinguished members of the Cleveland Clinic staff and eminent visiting lecturers who are renowned in their fields of interest.
The symposium has been updated to reflect new developments in the field and incorporate suggestions from prior symposium participants. It will again feature an interactive, computerized audience response system, which will be employed to facilitate audience participation in most lectures.
Topics will cover current concepts and board-related issues using an organ system approach with emphasis placed on relevant clinical information. Lectures will be supplemented by board simulation sessions integrating relevant clinical cases, pathology, and imaging studies.
Who Should Attend
- Physicians preparing for Internal Medicine Board Certification or recertification
- Physicians desiring a review of state-of-the-art developments in internal medicine
By Attending You Will Be Able To:
- Review advances in internal medicine and discuss their clinical implications
- Review essential concepts to prepare for the Internal Medicine Board Certification examination
- Assess areas of relative personal strength in internal medicine
- Acquire enhanced test-taking skills using an interactive system of board simulation