- This event has passed.
Chronic Total Occlusion Summit: A Live Case Demonstration Course – Cardiovascular Research Foundation (CRF)
February 25, 2016 - February 26, 2016$1,085
Leading practitioners of percutaneous coronary intervention must become experts at recanalizing chronic total occlusions (CTOs), and with advanced techniques, success rates greater than 90% may be obtained. Achieving high success rates with minimal complications is dependent upon physicians being up-to-date on the most recent advances in operator technique, guidewire technology, and other adjunctive devices.
Bringing together leaders in the field of CTOs, the Chronic Total Occlusion Summit: A Live Case Demonstration Course will be held in the heart of New York City.
Sessions will emphasize both advanced techniques and evidence-based medicine, with a heavy reliance on live case transmissions featuring the world’s leading experts in CTO PCI. Topics to be covered include:
- Fundamentals of CTO PCI
- Complex Retrograde and Antegrade CTO PCI
- Complication Prevention and Management
- How to Improve Outcomes Today
- 2015 and 2016 Essential CTO Update
- Live Case Transmissions
- Edited Taped Case Presentations
By the end of this course, participants should be able to:
- Identify the pathobiologic and clinical considerations associated with successful recanalization of chronic total occlusions
- Explain how advances in operator technique, guidewire technology, and new devices have improved success rates for chronic total occlusions
- Describe advanced guidewire techniques and other adjunctive devices, including the retrograde technique, for chronic total occlusions
- Integrate the latest recommendations on how to use new guidewires and devices to optimize procedural success while minimizing complications