- This event has passed.
Brigham and Women’s Hospital Cerebrovascular Symposium – Harvard Medical School
September 24, 2016 @ 7:00 AM - 4:30 PM$275
The Brigham and Women’s Hospital Cerebrovascular Symposium is designed to provide clinically relevant information that will give providers updated data to apply in their daily practices. Participants will be presented with the latest findings in Cerebrovascular Disease, including endovascular treatments, trends in neurocritical care, and analysis of complex case studies. Various treatment options will be explored and discussed. Each academic section will finish with an interactive case discussion to help determine which option is best for each case. Faculty from a multidisciplinary team of neurovascular specialists will provide an update on technological advances in the field from the perspectives of neurosurgery, stroke neurology, and neuroradiology.
Upon completion of this activity, participants will be able to:
- Evaluate the current endovascular and open vascular interventions for the treatment of cerebrovascular disease.
- Apply advanced knowledge base to stroke neurology and neurosurgery
- Incorporate strategies to manage specific clinical circumstances in your practice based on your participation in this course.
- Develop strategies to apply innovative techniques used to treat stroke.
- Discuss best practices to quickly and accurately identify patients with these diseases.
- Determine when to transfer a patient vs. offering best interventions in the field.
This course is targeted to neurologists, neurosurgeons, neurovascular specialists, primary care physicians, critical care physicians, and neuro-trained physician assistants, nurse practitioners, and nurses.