- This event has passed.
Bone Health and Stress Fracture – Orthopaedic Research UK
April 20, 2016 @ 5:30 PM - 9:00 PM£35
This evening event will bring together experts in the field of sports and exercise medicine, orthopaedics and physiology, to address topical issues in the diagnosis, management and rehabilitation of bone stress injuries.
This will be set within the broader context of bone health in fields of sport, military medicine and dance, addressing challenges of training load, relative energy deficiency and return to play.
Delegates will benefit from speakers’ expertise in:
- How to assess, monitor and manage bone health in athletes and the active population
- Best practice management of bone stress injury
- Diagnostic imaging and metabolic markers of bone health
- Return to performance: rehabilitation, safe return to performance, avoiding recurrence
- Current research and implications for clinical practice
Please contact Ruth Threadgold via email: email@example.com
or telephone: +44 (0)20 7307 3013 if you have any further queries.