- This event has passed.
AUA Southeastern Section Annual Meeting – The Southeastern Section of the AUA (SESAUA)
March 23, 2017 - March 26, 2017$630
The SESAUA Annual Meeting will be a very exciting and informational meeting for urologists. Review of presentations of urologic abnormalities, the use of safe and cost-effective imaging modalities and operative management options remain essential in the accurate differential diagnosis and disease management. Presentation and discussion of such investigations provide “cutting-edge” updates for practicing clinicians and offer feedback on the practical applications to one’s practice. The rich scientific program will include lectures, discussions, and debates.
At the conclusion of the Annual Meeting of the SESAUA, attendees should be able to:
- Apply Evidence-based Medicine (EBM) in urologic practice, specifically incorporating AUA guidelines into daily practice.
- Analyze the optimal management of various common dilemmas in pediatric urology.
- Describe the recent innovations for evaluation and management of patients undergoing urologic surgery.
- Demonstrate a better understanding of prostate cancer detection and management.
- Integrate new and modified testing and optimal medical treatment selection for prevention of stone disease and optimal outcomes.
- Identify optimized management and pathways for noninvasive and invasive bladder cancer with a focus on the proper selection of patients for the various treatment modalities.
- Describe recent important changes in socioeconomics impacting patients and urologic care.
- Describe the state-of-the-art management of urethral stricture disease and common problems in female and reconstructive urology.