- This event has passed.
AUA Oral Board Review Course – American Urological Association
January 29, 2016 - January 30, 2016$2,025
American Urological Association (AUA) Oral Board Review Course 2016 is organized by American Urological Association (AUA) and would be held during Jan 29 – 30, 2016 at Grapevine, Texas, United States Of America. The CME conference has been approved with AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™.
The purpose of AUA Oral Board Review Course is to prepare attendees for the ABU Certifying Examination (Part II). The course will provide attendees with valuable practice and preparation skills for taking the urology oral board exam in Dallas. This is a highly interactive course that emulates the oral board exam given by the American Board of Urology. Attendees will participate in two-75 minute mock oral exam sessions as well as individualized coaching sessions, case role-play practice sessions, a dinner session with the expert faculty who will offer tips and tricks for taking the exam, and more! In addition to experiencing mock oral exams that are realistic, attendees will also receive guidance from expert oral examiners and the opportunity to refine thought process, communication skills, and decision-making ability.
At the conclusion of this course, participants should be able to:
- Comprehend the format of the oral board exam
- Demonstrate the interpersonal and communication skills that result in effective information exchange
- Demonstrate skills to effectively manage anxiety and “exam nerves”
- Achieve greater self-awareness and confidence in oral examination
- Demonstrate professionalism through a commitment to professional responsibilities, adherence to ethical principles, and sensitivity to a diverse patient population
- Apply the experience gained in the AUA Oral Board Review Course to better prepare them for the oral board exam