- This event has passed.
AUA Coding Seminar – American Urological Association
June 3, 2016 - June 4, 2016$350
An intermediate level course designed to update your CPT coding skills and hone your ICD-10 coding skills from the AUA, a leader in quality urologic education. Physician’s CME and Coder’s CEUs are available.
- The latest coding updates and information for 2016
- Online course materials
- Optional Friday Workshop Sessions – Take one or both workshops
Optional Friday Afternoon/Evening Coding Workshops for an additional fee.
Double Session Breakout
- ICD-10 Coding Challenges (3 – 5 p.m.)
- Surgical Coding Challenges (5:30 – 7:30 p.m.)
- Refreshments (5 – 5:30 p.m.) for Friday workshop registrants.
Attendance is limited to 50 participants for each optional Friday workshop session.
Surgical Coding registrants will be encouraged to send in their most challenging operative notes for analysis by the group.