- This event has passed.
ASRA Annual Regional Anesthesiology and Acute Pain Medicine Meeting – American Society of Regional Anesthesia and Pain Medicine
April 19 - April 21$1,190
Join over 1000 colleagues and peers for ASRA’s Annual Regional Anesthesiology and Acute Pain Medicine Meeting and take home new knowledge and practical skills that can be put to immediate use in practice. You’ll be able to tailor your unique experience by selecting sessions adapted to your individual educational goals.
Exciting developments and highlights include:
- Audience driven session on the prescription opioid drug crisis
- Video competition on negotiating a regional anesthesia service
- Over 30 interactive, hands-on, comprehensive, and simulation workshops
- New moderated ePoster track
- Renowned faculty readily available to share their practical expertise
- Dedicated resident and fellow track
- CME credits for the ABA MOCA® Program and ASRA-ASA UGRA Portfolio
And much more!
Don’t miss this important and memorable meeting.
If you’re an exhibitor, all of ASRA’s educational offerings provide a number of opportunities for companies to support the initiative while promoting their products and services to a broad audience of practitioners. ASRA is making many of the changes that you’ve been asking for with new and exciting exhibit and promotional opportunities. Highlights include:
- All meeting activities located in one location; with a central, larger exhibit hall
- Exhibition now opens at meeting commencement
- New exhibit hall activities including hospitality rooms, internet cafe, and ASRA chat
- Additional promotional opportunities, including more non-CME promotional session times