- This event has passed.
ASRA Annual Pain Medicine Meeting – American Society of Regional Anesthesia and Pain Medicine
November 17, 2016 - November 19, 2016$1,430
This meeting will feature a scientific program that presents a platform where knowledge and experience can be shared with world-renowned experts in the field of Pain Medicine.
Corresponding with the ASRA mission “Advancing the Science and Practice of Regional Anesthesia and Pain Medicine”, the Meeting will address the clinical and professional educational needs of physicians and scientists as well as ensuring excellence in patient care.
The Meeting will bring together national and international thought leaders to cover interventional and non-interventional pain management topics. Sessions will include refresher courses, general sessions, parallel sessions, cadaver workshops, special session intensive workshops, problem-based learning discussions and e-Poster presentations.
In addition, special sessions are being developed on substance abuse management, disc degeneration (basic science and future therapies), practice management, evidence guidance for physical therapy for chronic pain states, implantable pain therapies including advances in neuromodulation, and controversies and challenges surrounding medical marijuana.
- New anticoagulation guidelines specific for interventional pain procedures
- How nanotechnology, stem cells, and gene therapy are influencing pain medicine
- Lectures and workshops on Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) injections for sports injuries
- Cadaver and live model ultrasound and fluoroscopy-guided workshops on interventional techniques in cancer and non-cancer pain
- Specialized nurse practitioner and physician assistant program and credits
- New ePoster system and moderated ePoster track
- Expert faculty eager to share their practical experience