- This event has passed.
ASNC Annual Scientific Session – American Society of Nuclear Cardiology
September 22, 2016 - September 25, 2016$810
ASNC Annual Meeting is the meeting that matters most if your company is trying to connect with nuclear cardiology leaders and innovators!
In order to maintain competence and improve performance, imaging professionals must assimilate and integrate knowledge spanning multiple areas, including clinical data, technical aspects of imaging, and appropriate application of imaging (e.g., clinical guidelines and appropriate use criteria). Each of these areas is constantly evolving, particularly as innovative technologies and novel pharmacologic agents are introduced. ASNC Meeting is an educational activity designed to help you and other imaging professionals obtain the latest information in clinical practice and review cutting-edge scientific advances in nuclear cardiology and cardiac imaging.
This course is intended for cardiologists, radiologists, nuclear medicine specialists, practice administrators, nuclear technologists, nurses and other health care professionals with an interest in the field of nuclear cardiology and cardiac CT imaging.
The overall goal of the meeting is to enhance knowledge by providing up-to-date developments in nuclear cardiology and cardiac CT.
After participating in this activity, learners will be able to:
- Demonstrate improved skills in image interpretation and reporting
- Learn how to recognize and minimize technical problems and artifacts that may be associated with cardiac imaging
- Learn the appropriate use of cardiac imaging techniques based on current guidelines
- Evaluate new imaging technologies, software, and stress techniques
- Understand the role of nuclear and cardiac CT imaging in overall patient care
- Learn the importance of balancing radiation exposure with image quality
- Describe future directions in cardiac PET, CT, and SPECT/CT in order to anticipate training and equipment needs
- Understand the clinical implication of CT coronary angiography cases and recognize its value and limitations in clinical cardiology
ANSC offers a unique combination of cutting-edge science and practical clinical applications. Over 1,000 physicians, scientists, and technologists from every practice setting attend the ASNC Annual Scientific Session for unparalleled professional education, career enhancement, and to renew their commitment to the profession.
If you’re are an exhibitor, whether your goal is to introduce yourself to new customers or enhance relationships with your current customers, you will have the opportunity to meet with decision-makers face-to-face to discuss new products, cutting-edge research, and technological advances in cardiology.