- This event has passed.
ASCRS / ASOA Symposium And Congress – American Society Of Cataract And Refractive Surgery / American Society Of Ophthalmic Administrators
May 5, 2017 - May 9, 2017$665
The ASCRS Symposium is the largest U.S. meeting dedicated exclusively to the needs of the anterior segment specialist; the ASOA Congress is the leading practice management program for comprehensive ophthalmology and subspecialties, and the Technicians & Nurses Program provides high-quality clinical and surgical education.
Learn firsthand from ophthalmology’s thought leaders, broaden your networking connections, and return with the practical tools needed to improve your practice.
ASCRS / ASOA Symposium & Congress benefits include:
- Innovative lectures on surgical techniques and technologies
- Scientific discussions and interactive panels
- Unlimited access to ASOA roundtables, legislative and regulatory updates, consultations, and networking event.
- Crossover access for ASCRS and ASOA sessions (hands-on skills training and ASOA Workshops require a separate registration)
A business track for ophthalmologists
- Entry to the Exhibit Hall to meet with hundreds of ophthalmology industry exhibitors