- This event has passed.
ARO Annual MidWinter Meeting – Association For Research In Otolaryngology
February 20, 2016 - February 24, 2016$540
The MidWinter Meeting is held each year and is the primary meeting of the society. At this meeting an Award of Merit is given to a scientist for recognition of outstanding scientific achievement. The Award of Merit recipients were duly recognized at ceremonies highlighting both their life and their science.
ARO Midwinter Meeting brings together over 1700 investigators from around the world to present current results in hearing, vestibular function, and related fields, as well as representatives of funding agencies, publishers, and scientific vendors.
If you’re an exhibitor this meeting gives you an excellent opportunity to:
• Generate leads in days that result in partnerships for years
• Meet your target audience face-to-face in one convenient location
• Build recognition of your company name and products
• Increase brand awareness and market share
• Educate customers, prospects, and press about your latest innovations
• Opportunity to hold meetings with clients and peers saving expense of traveling nationwide