- This event has passed.
APHA Annual Meeting and Exposition – American Public Health Association
November 4, 2017 - November 8, 2017$930
APHA’s Annual Meeting & Exposition is where public health professionals convene, learn, network and engage with peers. With the Annual Meeting, we strengthen the profession of public health, share the latest research and information, promote best practices and advocate for public health issues and policies grounded in research.
Here’s why the APHA’s Annual Meeting and Exposition is for you:
- ATTEND as many of the 1,000 sessions as you can squeeze into your schedule. Sessions are presented in three formats:
- Oral Sessions – panel presentation on emerging issues and best practices.
- Roundtable Sessions – small group discussion where attendees can speak directly to the presenters about best practices.
- Poster Sessions – visual representation of research and findings where attendees can interact one-on-one with the presenter.
- NETWORK with 12,000+ public health professionals
- EARN Continuing Education Credits (additional fees apply).
- ENGAGE with the biggest companies and organizations in public health at the Public Health Expo
- MEET face-to-face with potential employers at APHA’s Public Health CareerMart Career Guidance Center