APA Annual Meeting – American Psychiatric Association
May 18, 2019 - May 22, 2019$1489
Join your colleagues from across the U.S. and over 50 other countries for the psychiatry event of the year!
Top 5 Reasons You Should Attend
- Earn your annual state licensure CME credit at one meeting.
- Discover cutting-edge science and new therapies.
- Learn from renowned thought leaders in the areas of health policy and ethics.
- Reconnect with your peers and expand your professional network.
- Explore the exhibit hall for innovative treatment options and new technologies.
Over five days those who will shape the future of psychiatry will come together under one roof. The Annual Meeting is designed for all mental health professionals and advocates including practicing, administrative, and consultative psychiatrists, researcher and educators of psychiatry, residents, and students. Whether you work in a private hospital, state mental health facility, or private practice APA’s Annual Meeting has something to offer you.