- This event has passed.
AOSSM/AAOS Orthopaedic Sports Medicine Review Course – American Orthopedic Society for Sports Medicine / American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
October 12, 2016 - October 14, 2016$1,450
Who Should Register?
- ABOS diplomates preparing for MOC recertification
- Orthopaedic surgeons preparing for the ABOS Subspecialty Certification in Orthopaedic Sports Medicine
- General orthopaedic surgeons seeking an in-depth review of orthopaedic sports medicine
- Other health care providers in need of an orthopaedic sports medicine review
This Course is for You If:
- You want to prepare for your exams by learning from today’s leading sports medicine experts
- You need to enhance your imaging analysis skills
- You benefit from repeated viewing of presentations and recordings to reinforce key points prior to the test
- You need to practice answering NBME quality questions
- You need to claim AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ toward your MOC Part 2 requirement for a scored-and-recorded Self-Assessment Examination.