AOPA National Assembly – American Orthotic Prosthetic Association
September 26, 2018 - September 29, 2018$995
This event, the oldest and largest of its kind in the United States, will feature dedicated tracks of the most relevant education for prosthetists, orthotists, technicians, pedorthists and business managers. Participants will also learn from attending MDs, PhDs, Wound Care Specialists, Research Scientists, Attorney’s, Business Experts and Top-Notch Practitioners.
Expand your knowledge, grow your market presence, and advance your career skills at this unique gathering of high visibility and importance.
The main reasons to attend:
- 5 concurrent sessions for Orthotists, Prosthetists, Pedorthists, Technicians, Business Owners and Managers
- An exhibit hall packed with the latest products, services and technology
- Spectacular General Sessions with inspiring Keynote presenters
- The Best of the Best Thranhardt Clinical Presentations & Hamontree Business Series
- Earn CE Credits
- Partake in Fun Networking Events
- Catch up with the Alumni Connection
- Latest research and outcomes studies
- Case studies and symposia
- Latest regulatory rules and regulations