- This event has passed.
Annual The National Emergency Medicine Board Review Course – The Center for Medical Education, Inc
July 26, 2016 - July 29, 2016$995
The National Emergency Medicine Board Review course is a four-day, 34.75-hour total immersion “boot-camp” in the factual database of emergency medicine. The goal of the course to help participants pass their exams—drives the content. At the conclusion, participants, through repetition, will have learned the key information needed to pass emergency medicine qualifying and ConCert™ examinations.
Here’s What You’ll Receive When You Attend the Course
- Instruction by a small, select cadre of full-time emergency medicine educators/clinicians.Our emergency physicians have been specially chosen for their ability to communicate and their knowledge and enthusiasm for the specialty.
- A focus on material likely to be covered in the examsNo “fluff” or “nice to know” material to distract from retention of core material.
- A detailed session on strategies to help you optimize your test-taking skillsPlus you’ll learn the psychology of how not to be a poor test taker.
- Three comprehensive “tag-team” evening review sessionsNote: Only Q&A sets are provided for the self-study course.
- A full color atlas containing 224 “need to know” clinical images
- A comprehensive course manualOur course manual is designed for rapid review and easy retrieval of key concepts and essential information. The course manual contains more than 800 board-type questions focused on the most important information covered along with photographs, X-rays and ECGs.
Provided on a flash drive on-site. We recommend you bring a laptop with you to view the materials. A printed copy of the course manual (to be received on-site) is available for an additional $75 in advance or $95 on-site.
- Up to 34.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™
- Free Access to the EMsono ultrasound tutorial program
- Free access to the Challenger Chrome EM Boards Quick Prep 1,500+ question pool (A $495 Value!)