- This event has passed.
Annual Ophthalmology Symposium – University of Colorado School of Medicine
September 23, 2016 - September 24, 2016$350
To provide up-to-date, state-of-the-art information on new and improved technology in the field of ophthalmology to ophthalmologists, ophthalmologists-in-training and ophthalmic technicians. Internationally known faculty will present lectures, case studies and panel discussions that will provide innovative, useful information to practicing physicians and their staff which they can use in their day to day practices.
1. Identify the evaluation of uveitic macular edema and its effect on vision
2. Utilize rational treatment decisions in the management of
herpes simplex keratitis
3. Analyze federal policies that afect health care delivery and payment
4. Assess the natural progression of age-related macular degenaration
5. Identify the severity of AMD that requires treatment with
Age-Related Eye Disease Study (AREDS) supplements