- This event has passed.
Annual Essentials in Primary Care Summer II Conference – Continuing Education Company, Inc.
July 11, 2016 - July 15, 2016$695
Continuing Education Company has been organizing its Primary Care Conference Series for the past 24 years. The Essentials in Primary Care Summer Conference is designed to update primary care clinicians in rapidly changing therapeutic areas. The emphasis is on practical and useful information for clinical practice. Join them this July when they hold the Annual Essentials in Primary Care Summer Conference. This conference will be repeated in two sessions for convenience in scheduling. Session II will he held at the Hammock Beach Resort in Palm Coast, Florida. Located near St. Augustine, this premier Florida beach destination features luxury villa and condominium accommodations overlooking the Atlantic Ocean, a 91,000 square-foot multi-level water park with lazy river, signature golf courses designed by golf’s greatest legends, Jack Nicklaus and Tom Watson, a rejuvenating resort spa with influences from the sea and a host of other recreational amenities that will keep you coming back year after year.
The Essentials in Primary Care Summer Conference Series offers physicians two date options:
- June 27 – July 1, 2016: Session I – Kiawah Island Golf Resort, Kiawah Island, SC
- July 11-15, 2016: Session II – Hammock Beach Resort, Palm Coast, FL
As a result of this conference, participants will be able to:
- Discuss the clinical presentation of the common disorders seen in the primary care.
- Identify the role of the family physician in the management of these common problems.
- Utilize current advances in the diagnosis and treatment of these common problems, using whenever possible, an evidence-based approach.
- Interact and question nationally acclaimed speakers on a variety of common clinical scenarios from medical practice.