- This event has passed.
Annual Essentials in Primary Care Summer I Conference – Continuing Education Company, Inc.
June 27, 2016 - July 1, 2016$695
Continuing Education Company has been organizing its Primary Care Conference Series for the past 24 years. The Essentials in Primary Care Summer Conference is designed to update primary care clinicians in rapidly changing therapeutic areas. The emphasis is on practical and useful information for clinical practice. Join the professionals this June and July when the Annual Essentials in Primary Care Summer Conference is held. This conference will be repeated in two sessions for convenience in scheduling. Session I will be held at the Kiawah Island Golf Resort in Kiawah Island, South Carolina. Located on a beautiful barrier island just a few miles from historic Charleston, Kiawah Island is ten miles of wide, immaculate, ocean beach on which one – or two – might walk or cycle for hours and hours without interruption. Soothing by day, utterly romantic by night, the beach is complemented by the island’s river, meandering lagoons, and pristine marshlands, and closes each sun washed day safe beneath its own star-studded southern sky.
The Essentials in Primary Care Summer Conference Series offers physicians two date options:
- June 27 – July 1, 2016: Session I – Kiawah Island Golf Resort, Kiawah Island, SC
- July 11-15, 2016: Session II – Hammock Beach Resort, Palm Coast, FL
As a result of this conference, participants will be able to:
- Discuss the clinical presentation of the common disorders seen in the primary care.
- Identify the role of the family physician in the management of these common problems.
- Utilize current advances in the diagnosis and treatment of these common problems, using whenever possible, an evidence-based approach.
- Interact and question nationally acclaimed speakers on a variety of common clinical scenarios from medical practice.