- This event has passed.
Annual Dialysis Conference (ADC) – University of Missouri School of Medicine (Division of Nephrology)
February 27, 2016 - March 1, 2016$750
This conference convenes an international group of practitioners and researchers to discuss current developments in the field of dialysis. The conference is designed for health professionals involved in established dialysis programs, as well as those working in new and developing programs. Both researchers and clinicians will find sessions of interest to them. Extensive commercial exhibits give participants a chance to see for themselves what is new in PD and HD products and services.
Participants will be able to:
- Review appropriate dialysis therapies to meet the medical and psychosocial needs of CKD patients and their families.
- Describe current trends and established strategies in the management of the full range of services required by an adult and pediatric dialysis patients.
- Compare and contrast research findings related to improving the quality of care for dialysis patients.
- Evaluate the latest evidence concerning the prevention and management of complications of CKD and dialysis.
- Discuss major controversies and new developments in PD, HD and pediatric dialysis.
- Review fundamental knowledge of dialysis.
The University of Missouri School of Medicine invites you to be an exhibitor at the Annual Dialysis Conference (ADC). This international conference is one of the most important annual meetings in the world for all forms of dialysis. Exhibitors are essential to the success of ADC as it is important for participants to be exposed to the products and services that make dialysis possible. They offer exhibitors dedicated exhibit hours for quality time with the participants. They also hold catered breaks in the exhibit hall to assure good traffic.