- This event has passed.
Annual Conference of the International Society for Bipolar Disorders (ISBD)
May 4, 2017 - May 7, 2017€985
The Annual Conference of the International Society for Bipolar Disorders will be a unique conference that provides a world class platform for clinicians and scientists to present, discuss, and trade expertise in the most rapidly evolving area of psychiatry, bipolar disorders.
Join other international scientists and clinicians and be a part of this unique opportunity to share cutting edge findings and network with distinguished experts in the field.
After attending this event, participants should be able to:
- Address individual needs in compliance with their Continuous Professional Development (CPD) plan.
- Discuss the latest research outcomes in the field of psychiatry and mood disorders.
- Exchange ideas and knowledge in the field of psychiatry and mood disorders across continents, institutions, and individuals.
- Summarize new results from studies in bipolar and other mood disorders.
- Review the most important aspects of diagnosis and treatment of Bipolar Disorders.
- Identify the opportunities to young researchers to present their studies about Bipolar Disorders.