- This event has passed.
ANNA National Symposium – American Nephrology Nurses Association
May 1, 2016 - May 4, 2016$640
You are invited to join your colleagues at ANNA’s National Symposium – the premier nephrology nursing meeting of the year! This comprehensive conference will provide you with opportunities to expand your knowledge base, enhance your clinical skills, and widen your professional network.
The American Nephrology Nurses’ Association (ANNA) National Symposium will provide an educational and networking environment that will assist nephrology professionals to enhance their knowledge and practice.
Top Reasons to Attend:
- Expand your knowledge base.
- Enhance your clinical skills.
- Explore ways to improve patient care.
- Incorporate evidence into your practice.
- Discover innovations in patient therapies and treatment modalities.
- Network with other professionals in the specialty.
- Talk with industry representatives to learn about the latest products, technology, and services.
- Earn continuing nursing education (CNE) and pharmacology credits.
- Receive a bonus 5 FREE CNE credits.
ANNA invites companies and organizations to enhance their sales and marketing programs among nephrology nurses by exhibiting their products and services at ANNA national meetings. Exhibitors have an opportunity to personally present their products and services to hundreds of nephrology nurses and health care professionals who make buying decisions. ANNA members initiate product evaluations, purchase products for use, and provide direct patient care utilizing your products and services. Since ANNA members are genuinely interested in your products, but often are too busy in their work environment to spend effective time with your sales representatives, ANNA’s national meetings provide companies with valuable exposure within a learning environment. To maximize sales efforts, meeting schedules offer dedicated times for exhibits and targeted opportunities to talk to customers.
ANNA’s National Symposium, which is held annually in the spring, draws an estimated attendance of 1,000 nephrology nurses and health care professionals.