- This event has passed.
Anaesthetists as Educators: Educational Supervision – The Royal College of Anaesthetists (RCoA)
October 4, 2016 @ 9:30 AM - 4:50 PM£220
This one day workshop provides training in clinical and educational supervision, workplace based assessment and the principles of dealing with the trainee in difficulty. It is suitable for career grade and senior trainees in anaesthesia. It is consistent with PMETB’s Generic Standards of Training, July 2008.
This workshop is run jointly by the Society for Education in Anaesthesia and the Royal College of Anaesthetists.
The day will provide:
- An overview of the changes to medical education
- Regulatory framework behind medical education
- How the ‘Gold Guide’ affects trainers
- How to be an educational supervisor
- Principles of appraisal
- An overview of assessment
- In-depth look at the workplace based assessment tools
Delegate feedback from the previous event
- “Consolidated knowledge gained from previous x2 courses becoming much more familiar and comfortable with education training and learning issues / themes.”