- This event has passed.
Airway Workshop – The Royal College of Anaesthetists (RCoA)
June 15, 2016 @ 9:40 AM - 4:00 PM£260
The airway workshop provides an opportunity to gain hands-on practice with airway equipment and teaching in core airway skills from experienced consultants. Appropriate for all grades of anaesthetic trainees, speciality doctors, and consultants.
Topics covered include:
- Fibreoptic handling skills
- Supraglottic airways
- Rescue techniques
- Awake fibreoptic intubation
- Video laryngoscopy
Delegate feedback from the previous event:
- “As a novice to many of these stations, I found the pace was just right in learning familiarity with equipment and practising skills for equipment use”
- “An excellent opportunity to practice with infrequently used equipment and refresh skills”
- “Very experienced, knowledgeable faculty. An inspiring course”