- This event has passed.
AHDI Healthcare Documentation Integrity Conference – Association for Healthcare Documentation Integrity
August 4, 2016 - August 6, 2016$520
The healthcare documentation profession is constantly evolving, impacted by technology, fiscal constraints on the healthcare system, and the changing demands of the patient consumer. It’s a profession that finds itself in a time of transition, and attending AHDI’s conference will provide you an opportunity to keep yourself ahead of the curve.
Join to further your professional growth, understand the changes happening in the field, learn about the latest in evidence-based practices, expand your knowledge, and broaden your perspectives.
At the Healthcare Documentation Integrity Conference you will:
- Engage in dialogue about the industry’s most important topics
- Gain exposure to new people and new ways of thinking for your success
- Learn from powerful speakers with a wealth of valuable information
- Re-charge your passion for the profession
- Earn CECs for recertification
- Get exposed to new trends and valuable resources
- Participate in networking events that lead to career-long relationships
Why you should exhibit
Join the AHDI’s conference focused on the quality and data integrity of patients’ health information, industry and technology trends, and hot topics in workforce development. As a supporting organization, your company will be in direct contact with a variety of stakeholders from the healthcare documentation and health information management sector.