- This event has passed.
Advanced Hormone Dosing Protocols for BHRT (Natural Hormones) – Metabolic Medical Institute (MMI)
June 24, 2016 - June 26, 2016$1,495
This interactive workshop conducted by internationally known hormone experts will teach the participant the ins and outs of prescribing female and male hormone protocols. The majority of the workshop will focus on dosing recommendations using various forms of BHRT for both men and women in all age groups. Dosing recommendations and protocols using many different patient scenarios will be discussed at length using a case history format. Furthermore, conversion from one dosing form to another will be elucidated such as oral to transdermal and transdermal to transvaginal. The participant will also learn how to convert patients that are on synthetic hormone replacement or oral contraceptives to bio-identical therapies.
- Learn how to prescribe natural hormones to patients that have not been on hormone replacement in peri-menopausal and menopausal women
- Know how to prescribe natural hormones to women with PMS and PCOS that have not been on hormones
- Understand how to give hormone replacement to males from testosterone replacement to HCG to Comiphene Citrate
- Learn how to adjust hormone dosages for both men and women already on hormone replacement
- Know how to lower estrogen levels in males
- Learn how to lower testosterone levels in women
- Understand the importance the HPA axis plays in hormonal balance
- Learn the pros and cons of hormone measurement: saliva, serum, urine
- Understand estrogen metabolism in both males and females
- Learn new modalities to evaluate a patient with infertility: male or female
- Learn how to convert from one dosing form to another: such as oral to transdermal and transdermal to transvaginal
- Learn how to convert patients that are on synthetic hormone replacement or oral contraceptives to bio-identical therapies