- This event has passed.
Advanced Critical Care Practitioners Conference – The Royal College of Anaesthetists (RCoA)
June 16, 2016 @ 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM£45
The 4th Annual ACCP Conference will be held on Thursday 16th June at the Northern General Hospital in Sheffield. The event will include lectures and workshops on educational topics for ACCPs as well as how to set up an ACCP programme.
- Post-resuscitation cardiac care
- Intensive care for haematology and oncology patients
- Multiple trauma
- Workshops on: Organ donation, thoracic ultrasound, CPD, social media as an educational tool and setting up an ACCP programme
- Delirium: recognition, assessment and treatment
- Legal and ethical aspects of end of life care