- This event has passed.
ADEC Annual Conference – Association for Death Education and Counseling
April 13, 2016 - April 16, 2016$730
The ADEC Annual Conference is an event where professionals gather to see old friends and colleagues, meet new ones, and develop and strengthen relationships in order to move the field of thanatology forward. It provides a forum for the sharing of research and clinical strategies.
Why attend the ADEC Annual Conference?
- Learn about cutting-edge research and clinical practice in thanatology.
- Customize your conference experience – choose session types and topics that suit your discipline and interests.
- Network with peers in formal and informal settings, and establish connections that will stay with you for years.
- Identify new resources, products, and services that can help move your practice forward.
- Earn continuing education credits, available in a variety of disciplines, including social work, marriage and family therapy, psychology, counseling, nursing and more.
If you’re an exhibitor:
Displays of products, publications, and services at this annual conference provide valuable interaction between the organizations providing them to the field of dying, death and bereavement and the professionals who value them.
The support and exhibit opportunities will help you capture the interest of the multidisciplinary group of professional attendees.
Supporters and exhibitors will benefit from exceptional visibility and acknowledgment through signs, e-marketing, promotional materials and much more. Reserve your sponsorship and exhibit opportunities early to guarantee your place at the premier meeting in death, dying and loss.