- This event has passed.
ADAA Annual Conference – Anxiety And Depression Association Of America
April 5 - April 8$870
This conference is like no other in scope and depth. You will have unsurpassed access to experts in clinical care and research, opportunities to network with colleagues from around the globe, and take away experiences that will enrich your research and practice. Talk with people who share your interests and passions.
Top 10 Reasons To Attend
- Meet the leaders in the fields of anxiety disorders, OCD, PTSD, and depression
- Build networks that last a lifetime
- Access high-quality educational sessions
- Acquire new practice strategies and techniques
- Discuss complex cases and treatment of comorbid disorders
- Apply empirically supported psychotherapy and pharmacotherapy interventions
- Translate and disseminate new basic and clinical research
- Connect with researchers from around the world to advance science
- Use technology and social media to enhance research and practice
- Earn CE or CME credits.
The conference attracts 1,000 psychiatrists, psychologists, therapists, social workers, counselors, biological and clinical researchers, physicians, and nurses from around the world. These professionals provide treatment and conduct research.
Exhibiting will bring you face-to-face with leaders and experts in the field. So, if you’re an exhibitor, at this meeting you will have the opportunity to:
- Access experts and professionals from around the world who share knowledge and experiences unique to this field.
- Brand your message and increase your visibility by securing an exhibit booth, advertising in the program, or supporting ADAA with an educational grant or sponsorship.
- Connect with researchers, clinicians, residents, trainees, graduate students, and others who come from across disciplines and practice settings to improve treatment and work toward a cure.