- This event has passed.
ADA Scientific Sessions – American Diabetes Association
June 10, 2016 - June 14, 2016$875
The American Diabetes Association’s Scientific Sessions brings together scientists and health care professionals from around the world who are involved in diabetes research and care. The program will feature timely and significant advances in basic science and the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of diabetes.
The program is organized into eight distinct theme areas, allowing you to focus on your specialty or expand your knowledge in other areas. Attendees will be able to choose from over 3,000 original presentations to include scientific and educational sessions, oral and poster presentations, and special lectures and addresses delivered by some of the most recognized names in the field of diabetes.
• Acute and Chronic Complications
• Behavioral Medicine, Clinical Nutrition, Education, and Exercise
• Clinical Diabetes/Therapeutics
• Insulin Action/Molecular Metabolism
• Integrated Physiology/Obesity
• Islet Biology/Insulin Secretion