ACP Annual Congress – American College Of Phlebology
November 8 - November 11$685
The ACP’s Annual Congress will provide vein health practitioners with the latest techniques, innovative and engaging content, interaction with respected faculty from around the world and opportunities for all levels of skill and knowledge to gain the tools needed to improve patient care.
The Program Planning Committee is compiling the most comprehensive program and international faculty of any ACP Annual Congress to date, addressing the full spectrum of deep and superficial vein care in didactic, interactive, debate and hands-on sessions.
The Annual Congress program deals with all aspects of venous anatomy and pathophysiology, from cosmetic issues to deep veins. Attendees will not only hear presentations from respected faculty, but will be able to participate in hands-on sessions, with practical application to their practice and patient care. In addition to a range of special interest sessions from Basic Phlebology to Aesthetics, relax with colleagues at one of the special events, including the Golf Outing, Silent Auction or Dinner & Social.
The ACP Annual Congress offers exhibiting companies the opportunity to display their products and services to one of the largest annual gatherings of health care professionals dedicated to the diagnosis and treatment of venous disorders.
Why you should exhibit at ACP’s Annual Congress:
- Opportunity to meet face to face with your customers and influential buyers
- Build recognition of your company and awareness of products in area of phlebology
- Reach an audience of approximately 1000 health care professionals
- Be where your competitors are
- Attendees are coming to learn…with specialized needs..and ready to buy! The ACP Annual Congress is your opportunity to reach hundreds of these practitioners!