- This event has passed.
ACFAS Annual Scientific Conference – American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons
February 11, 2016 - February 14, 2016$760
THERE MUST BE A REASON . . .
- Why this conference is widely regarded as the most advanced curriculum in the profession.
- Why it attracts the best and the brightest speakers and attendees.
- Why it has the highest “repeat attendance” of any podiatric conference.
- Why it is consistently ranked as the #1 conference in independent surveys.
- Why you are considering whether to attend.
WHERE ELSE CAN YOU FIND . . .
- 34 CE Contact hours (including pre-conference programs)
- Cutting edge clinical topics
- The HUB exhibit hall theater with practical topics for foot and ankle physicians
- Job fair exclusively for foot and ankle surgeons
- The most trusted and respected speakers
- Hands-on cadaver workshops
- Award winning research presented in manuscripts and over 250 scientific posters
- PICA session – attend and be eligible for 10% premium discount
- More than 140 exhibitor companies
- 130,000 square feet of exhibits . . . and more.
If you’re an exhibitor, experience all the benefits of exhibiting at this Annual Conference!
- Connect with the physicians you want to reach.
- Establish new relationships and strengthen existing ones by exhibiting at the American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons Annual Scientific Conference.
- Come and join us! We have the nation’s largest gathering of foot and ankle surgeons and primary care podiatric medicine physicians.
UNOPPOSED VIEWING TIME
Seminars and other activities are scheduled so that there are free blocks of time each day for all attendees to visit the Exhibit Hall.
WHO ARE THE EXHIBITORS?
More than 140 companies exhibit at the ACFAS Annual Scientific Conference (ASC) to showcase their products and services. You will find the Annual Scientific Conference the right place to exhibit products.