- This event has passed.
AAOMS Annual Meeting, Scientific Sessions and Exhibition – American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
October 8 - October 13$2095
Meeting the Challenge: Innovative Care of the Surgical Patient
Just a few of the exciting features awaiting you at this year’s meeting.
- President’s Event – A Night at the Newseum
- Clinical Modules
- NEW – Clean the World ONE Project to assemble hygiene kits for Veterans
- Practice Management and Allied Staff Sessions Day Pass
- Vegas Venture Game for AAOMS Fellows and Members
- Exhibit Excursion Game for Residents and Professional Allied Staff
- Keynote Address
Sessions & Events
Information at your fingertips! View COMPLETE COURSE DESCRIPTIONS, build your personal schedule and more.
- Educational Program, Business Sessions & Special Events
- Continuing Education Provider Approval
- Faculty and Planner Disclosures
At the conclusion of the AAOMS Annual Meeting and Scientific Sessions, participants should be able to:
- Discuss and apply innovative care of the surgical patient based on evidence-based medicine
- Provide open communications with the surgical team to improve care within OMS guidelines; and
- Identify and address challenges of the surgical patient
… and much more!